Weekly #37 / Links about Frontend & Mobile
Yes, we’re back with our #weekly link posts!
- Responsive Design Begins With The URL by David J Marland
- Web Fundamentals from the Google Developers resources about Multi-Device Layouts and how to provide a great experience
- Paul Bakaus about Common mobile web development pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Leaving Pixels Behind, a presentation about vector workflows for designers
- Command Line Tools for Frontend Developers by Neil Renicker
- Font‑To‑Width chooses a width or weight variant according to what fits best, and then allows for letter- and word-spacing adjustments as needed
- A great article about CSS counters by David Walsh
- Adaptive Placeholders with CSS & LESS by Danny King
- The new srcset and sizes explained by Martin Wolf
Do you miss your enlightenment post? Please send me a tweet!